DUE 4/29 5 P.M EST
3 PAGES NOT INCLUDING TITLE AND REFERENCE PAGE ( MIN 4) APA FORMAT
PUBLIC HEALTH CAMPAIGN (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE
TARGET AUDIENCE: YOUNG ADULTS
Assignment: Evaluation Methods
Every public health campaign or program initiative should be evaluated for effectiveness otherwise it would be unclear as to whether the campaign or program achieved the desired results. Consider what type of evaluation would be appropriate for your campaign (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE) and if the evaluation measure you select evaluates the expected outcomes. Otherwise you may create change, yet be unable to evaluate its effect or success.
Part IV: Implementation & Evaluation (3PAGES)
INCLUDED SUB HEADINGS
· Briefly explain how you plan to implement your public health campaign including timeline/milestones and marketing strategies
· Briefly explain your public health message and justify why you believe it would promote change within your target audience
· Briefly explain three ways your public health campaign may be adopted within your target audience
· Briefly explain how you would incorporate culturally relevant and sensitive materials in your campaign
· Explain two potential legal or ethical issues that you may have to consider prior to implementing your campaign and explain two ways you might address those issues
· Explain the methods you plan to use to evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign
· Explain two ways your public health campaign can promote social change
The post 3 pages not including title and reference page “prescription drug appeared first on oneacademyessays.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.