- First, select a topic with both legal and ethical implications faced by professionals in the healthcare setting. Your final paper will discuss the multitude of legal viewpoints, ethical issues, and issues of inter-professionalism related to your topic. You will be required to discuss how values, ethics, and sense of inter-professionalism may shape how the topic is interpreted, analyzed, and communicated in legal and ethical terms.Â
- For example, you can analyze Roe v. Wade (the law that legalized abortion) and its impact on the practice of obstetrics and gynecology over time.Â
- Alternately, you could discuss the legal and ethical issues surrounding The End of Life Option (physician-assisted suicide) law that was recently passed in California and its impact on hospitals.Â
- You could even discuss the need for a strong Code of Ethics in every medical business setting or the need for interprofessional education and how it can improve the ethics of a medical setting.
- Once you have chosen your topic, conduct research to find at least two peer-reviewed articles related to your topic and summarize the findings in those two articles. Then, formulate a thesis for your paper.
- MY TOPIC IS ADDRESSING END-OF-LIFE ISSUES
Compose a 2â€“3 page paper that presents your thesis and summarizes your supporting articles. In your paper, analyze why these article support or refute your topic. Compose your paper in APA 7th edition format with a title page, introduction, headings, conclusion, and reference section.
. WITH nursingassignment.org AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
Addressing end-of-life issues was first posted on March 7, 2020 at 1:25 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignment.org". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Is this question part of your assignment? We will write the assignment for you. click order now and get up to 40% Discount”
Addressing end-of-life issues was first posted on March 10, 2020 at 6:16 am.
©2019 "Nursing Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"