For this discussion, review the first two Case Study Scenario media pieces linked in Resources.
- After reviewing Case Study Scenario 1: Multiculturalism, respond to the following:
- What ethical and legal concerns are raised in this scenario?
- Identify the applicable ethical standards.
- Which ethical principles is the chair violating?
- What are the pros and cons of teaching the class?
- Support your observations with scholarly sources.
- After reviewing Case Study Scenario 2, respond to the following:
- What are two additional ethical or legal issues related to the scenario?
- In light of the new ethical concerns, propose a solution.
Your initial discussion post should be at least 200 words. Remember to cite the sources you use to support your initial posts and responses.
Choose at least two learners who saw things differently from you and explore their approaches to this scenario. Please try to choose posts that have not yet had responses. Compare and contrast your responses to those of your peers. Discuss how your perspectives have changed based on the information you learned. Where do you agree? Differ?
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Apply ethical theory to practice.
- Employ ethical decision-making models to practice.
- Brainstorm potential solutions for ethical challenges.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- Case Study Scenario 1: Multiculturalism | Transcript.
- Case Study Scenario Part 2 | Transcript.
- Capella University Library.
- APA Style and Format.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Applying the Ethics Code appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"