The purpose of this assignment is to introduce students to a particular policy issue that has been discussed on two (2) presidential administrations; when the policy began, its impact over various sectors, and his effectiveness over time.
Pick one (1) similar federal policy that was discussed over a span of two (2) different administrations. Please use President Clinton’s and Obama’s healthcare policies.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the historical perspective of the time when the policy was discussed or implemented. Indicate the context or the problem of the day and the urgency for the policy.
- Analyze the social, economic, and political environments for the times the policy was discussed or implemented.
- Critique the policy for its effectiveness of the time.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze how historical trends and conditions have affected social, political, and management theories, and how they have influenced the evolution of public administration in theory and practice.
- Analyze the current trends in the approach to public policy and administration.
- Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
- Explain how environmental factors (structural, political, economic, demographic) influence the development of public policy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating:
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating:
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at essayfount.com! No Plagiarism! Get 20% Discount, Coupon Code: SUPER20 “
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"