BBA325 PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT Task brief & rubrics
Task: Final Assignment
You are asked to answer the 8 questions in the proposed case study. The weight of each question is specified in the case study.
This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Critically understand advanced theories and principles of Portfolio Management (from Units 1 to 6)
• Compute the expected return and risk of portfolios (Units 3 & 4)
• Calculate the Sharpe Ratio of individual securities (Unit 5)
• Construct a portfolio of one risk-free rate and a risky asset (Unit 4)
• Construct a portfolio of two risky assets (Unit 5)
LAUNCH: WEEK 10 / DELIVERY: May 10th, 2020, 23:59HRS via Turnitin
Submission file format: Word document with all the answers, clearly identifying every intermediate calculation separately.
CASE STUDY: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT IN PRACTICE
You are a junior investment analyst at a boutique investment firm. While you know how to compute most of the key metrics used for portfolio construction, the
data is obtained from third party providers. Every investment proposal goes through a quality review done by the firm’ senior analysts. That way, every
recommendation is personalized and appropriate to the client’s return objectives and risk tolerance.
You need to write a proposal of a suitable portfolio for each of the two clients. Consider that both prefer to directly investment in stocks but do not want to hold
more than two stocks at the same time.
The post BBA325 PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT Task brief & rubrics Task: Final Assignment appeared first on EssayBishop.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.