Provide a bid strategy using the same firm and scenario from the first assignment.
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
1. Review the action plan from the first assignment and create a future plan that is consistent with federal procurement opportunity’s mission or strategic plan.
2. Create a bid decision evaluation form, select a total of five (5) criteria of the firm’s current marketing position, and then score against the requested opportunity using the example on Figure 7.1 described in Chapter 7 of the textbook.
3. Develop a bid strategy that provides a competitive edge over the peer federal acquisition market using five (5) customer key evaluation requirements (CKERs).
4. Identify three (3) risks of the bid strategy and then develop three (3) opportunities to mitigate each risk.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Determine the required actions to enable a firm to be able to participate in the federal government contracting actions.
• Formulate strategies for business development to be competitive in the federal acquisition market.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business strategies and proposals.
• Write clearly and concisely about business strategies and proposals using proper writing mechanics.
The post Bus 505 week 4 assignment 2 – bid strategy appeared first on oneacademyessays.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.