The goals for fieldwork in visual culture are to better understand how art—both historically situated and contemporarily represented—contribute to popular culture. Options for visual culture fieldwork spaces are:
1) Ukiyo-e / Woodblock prints from Hokusai
2) Ukiyo-e / Woodblock prints from Edo period
3) Art installations by Yayoi Kusama
4) Art installations by Murakami Takashi
5) Art installations by Yoshitomo Nara
6) Additional space / exhibits / options …?
In the fieldwork analyses you should examine 1 to 2 pieces of art for at least two of the types / artists listed above. You are free to do internet searches for examples of the art above.
In connection to your fieldwork and observations, you will be completing Analysis Reports that include the following:
Conclusion: reconnects all these discussions back to Japanese popular culture more broadly.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.