- How the leader builds a “culture” with its own rules outside of the larger culture
- What elements compel followers to conform, such as charisma, isolation, and/or fear
Submit a 2 – to 3-page research paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the leader and followers who are the subject of your analysis.
- Analyze how the leader created a distinct “culture” for followers and what elements of a culture were present in the setting.
- Analyze how the leader used social power to influence followers.
- Analyze elements that created conformity and obedience among the followers.
- Explain how your chosen leader’s use of social influence applies to the leaders in your culture (e.g., local, academic, political, or other types of leaders you identify).
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post cults and their leaders in recent U.S. history appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"