Week 2 Discussion:
CRJ 320: Criminal Investigation
“Have I Record Everything I Was Supposed to?” Please respond to the following:
Imagine yourself as an Officer and you receive a phone call from a concerned mother who has not seen or heard from her son in about three weeks. Dispatch:
” Can any units respond to 1234 Strayer Avenue in reference to a welfare check. Mother caller reports she has not seen or heard from her son in three weeks.”
Week 2 Discussion – “Ancient Greece and Athletics”COLLAPSEOverall Rating:
“Ancient Greece and Athletics” Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
Ancient Greek Athletics and Female Status
Week 2 Discussion Template: Please copy, fill in with your own research and words:
Hello Class and Dr. C, here is my main Discussion Post for Week 2:
The Competitive Character of the Ancient Greeks
· Why do you think the competitive nature of the Greeks was so important for their success as a people and culture?
· What are some of the advantages of being very competitive?
· Greece was very small compared to all her neighbors (like Persia and Egypt) so why was being competitive a big advantage for Greece?
The Ancient Olympics vs The Modern Olympics
· Talk about the fact that Greek male athletes competed nude versus today (imagine how that would play out with modern television, lol)
· Discuss the sheer scope of the modern games with so many nations versus the smaller number of Greek cities
· Are the Olympics today more about ‘the athletes’ or the ‘nations’?
Women in the Olympic Games
· Check out page 116 for information on did women watch the games? Did they participate?
Women’s roles in Greek society
· After looking at the role women played in both watching and participating in the Olympic Games, what do think the role of women was in Greek society? Were they valued? Did they have a voice in society?
Please if you bid on this discussion please follow instructions, Ref, no plag and do the research. This is a discussion so there is no word amount or lines. So just a well informed response to both questions please.
The post Discussion wk: 2, crj 320: criminal investigation and hum 111: appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.