Pretend that you have $10,000 to invest for four weeks. You are to â€œinvestâ€ this money in stocks or mutual funds and to track your investments on a weekly basis for thirteen weeks (see the schedule for due date) Pick five different stocks or funds to follow.
Write a report on
- Why you selected the investments you did
- Whether any noteworthy company results, news events, or economic events impacted your investments during this period (show your gains or losses for the period)
- How your investmentsâ€ performance compared with the performance of the S&P 500 index during this period
- Your tracking of the following three stock market indexes:
Please present your weekly results for each stock in a grid/table. Please report on each investment separately as you answer the questions above.
Your paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion.
- The conclusion should include:
- What you have learned from this assignment?
- What would you differently?
- What do you continue to invest in the same investment for the long term given your short term results?
- How successful were your chosen investment in the previous four quarters and four years?
- Would you change your investment given the results of the previous quarters and years?
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post finance appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"