Objective: Analyze problems and develop appropriate solutions in the areas of forecasting, scheduling, quality improvement, inventory management, capacity management and facility layout and location.
Successful growth of any company requires planning in the present and also for the future. There are many possibilities for expansion but it has to be right for your company. Many businesses will come to a point where technology integration will be needed in order to expand operations and increase business efficiencies.
· The essay for this lesson is required to be a minimum of 750 words (excluding title and reference pages) that clearly demonstrate your understanding of the activity. Essays should have a clear introduction, thesis statement and conclusion, written in APA format (Purdue OWL). A minimum of three sources, at least two from the lesson, must be cited in-text and in the Reference list.
Step 1: Read the case study
Can Technology Save Your Life? Case study
Read Chapter 10: Achieving World-Class Operations Management (pp. 369-410)
OpenStax Introduction to Business, Introduction to Business. OpenStax CNX.
Step 2: Address the following
· How is technology being used to streamline hospital operations, improve the quality of patient care, and provide better outcomes for patients?
· What criteria should hospitals use to evaluate whether these expensive technologies are worthwhile investments?
· Write a paragraph about planning business growth expansion with consideration of technology integration and alignment to future clientele trends.
Step 3: Write your essay
Write your essay to address each of the prompts above.
Use these writing guidelines:
· Include a cover page and references in addition to your required word count.
· Use correct APA format
· Double-space text
· Use size 12 Times New Roman
· Use section headings to organize
· Indent paragraphs
· Include in-text citations
· Use correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure and verb tense
Can Technology Save Your Life? Case study Chapter 10: Achieving World-Class Operations Management (pp. 369-410) OpenStax Introduction to Business, Introduction to Business. OpenStax CNX.
Westcott R. The Certified Manager of QualityOrganizational Excellence Handbook. Vol Fourth edition. Milwaukee, Wisconsin Quality Press; 2013. Chapter 15: Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.