Meaning-Making Forum 3 (Week 6)
Meaning-Making Forums 1-4 are this course’s unique final project. Be fully engaged in Phase Three! After reviewing the readings, presentations, lecture notes, articles, and web-engagements, and previous assignments, artificially move your predetermined careseeker (i.e., Crossroads’ Careseekers: Bruce, Joshua, Brody, Justin, or Melissa) through Phase Three.
NOTE: These research-based forums require that you draw upon ALL of the course readings and learning activities to date, in order to substantively develop each phase in our Solution-based, Short-term, Pastoral Counseling (SbStPC) process. Noticeably support each core assertion.
- Rapport and Relational Alignment. Briefly explain how you will maintain rapport and check your relational alignment (i.e., use DISC language) in order to support forward progress.
- Phase Three Distinctive Features. Narrate movement of careseeker through Phase Three’s distinctive features (i.e., purpose, goal, chief aim, role/responsibility, use of guiding assumptions) and apply pertinent insights and techniques from ALL the readings, previous assignments, and the Bible.
- Supportive Feedback Break. When resistance and/or relapse are experienced or expressed, what particular question(s), wise counsel, action step(s), and/or biblical insight(s) from Solution-focused Pastoral Counseling and the Quick Reference Guide might be utilized to consolidate forward progress?
- Phase Three Marker. Describe a marker that indicates the careseeker is ready to move into Phase Four. In light of your careseeker’s particular need, how might the Common Sense Test support forward progress?
- FOOD for Thought? In the event blaming presents, what question(s) and/or technique(s) might be used to help your careseeker gain perspective and forward progress?
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (5) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
A substantive thread (at least 450 words)
The post Meaning-making forum #3 | PACO 500 – Introduction to Pastoral Counseling | Liberty University appeared first on oneacademyessays.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"