Explain whether or not you feel as if your low confluence affects your learning ability in a negative way. Do you think there is a way to improve this area? Explain.
· Review the descriptions of each steps of metacognition in Section 3.2 of Chapter 3 of the textbook
· Complete the Steps of Metacognition (Links to an external site.) Interactive activity (above) and think about how you move from one step to another.
Reflect: Metacognitive activities, such as this discussion and the Metacognitive Forums, can help you reflect on your own learning and develop higher-order thinking.
For this discussion, reflect on the type of student you currently are regarding your study techniques, quiz preparation, and daily engagement in the course. Also, think about your progress as an intentional learner by considering each metacognitive step: mulling, connecting, rehearsing, attending, expressing, assessing, reflecting, and revisiting.
Write: In your initial discussion board post answer the following questions in complete sentences:
· Which step(s) do you use with ease? Describe how you use them.
· Which step(s) do you find challenging and that you tend to avoid? Explain why these steps are challenging for you.
· Describe three strategies that you could apply to improve your learning, thinking, and overall performance as a student.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.