The workplace is becoming more global in nature. It is important for leaders to understand and manage these differences in workplace culture and diversity. GLOBE research identified six global leadership behaviors that are considered important in various cultures in varying degrees:
2. Team oriented
4. Human oriented
6. Self or group protective.
Explain what each of the six terms means in terms of leadership behaviors. Choose one of the following cultures: Anglo, Latin American, or Confucian Asian and explain the similarities and differences to leadership behaviors in the culture of Saudi Arabia.
As a manager with an employee from each of those cultures (Anglo, Latin American, or Confucian Asian), explain how you might change your leadership style, or support your reasoning for expecting the employee to change behaviors to work within the Saudi Arabian culture.
· Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and . Current articles are those published in the last five years.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check–Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
· In advance of submission, review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.