For your final Portfolio Project, you will write a paper detailing a risk management plan based on the case study scenario, HBR Case Medication Management at ACME Medical Center, linked below. Your goal is to address the areas of risk and healthcare/medical error and to safeguard future patients from having their safety compromised in a manner like what occurred in this case study.
Your risk management plan must include:
- a root-cause analysis;
- at least three recommendation(s) for improvement;
- identification of all employees’ roles in your analysis;
- an assessment of what the facility can do to create a culture of quality and safety;
- quality, risk, and performance improvement diagrams and charts (e.g., a fishbone or other visual forms of root cause analysis; Pareto chart or tables, for example) to support your analysis; and
- commentary that relates the case broadly to what you have learned throughout the course and describes the roles played by quality and regulation to prevent occurrences such as the case described.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 10-12 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of eight scholarly references—four of these references must be from outside sources and four must be from course readings, lectures, and textbooks. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
The case study scenario is:
[HBR Case Medication Management at ACME Medical Center]
The post Need an a | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on EssayBishop.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"