Critique a student learning styles survey. The goal is to evaluate a survey for quality information. Use the questions below as a guide to determine survey usefulness and assistance in determining learning styles, school culture, and attitude. Use the “Learning Style Surveys” to complete assignment. Students may also select an alternative survey (not listed on the resource) to evaluate. Write a critique/essay of 1,000–1,250 words in which you address the questions below:
1. Who are the respondents?
2. Who are the investigators?
3. Are the respondents capable of answering the survey?
4. What is the purpose of the survey?
5. Is the survey a valid method of gathering information?
6. Are the questions meaningful and appropriate?
7. How was the data analyzed?
8. What did the survey reveal?
9. Would you add or eliminate questions?
10. What biases may have affected how the data is gathered, analyzed, and presented?
This is a summary of a learning style survey. You do not need to administer the survey, just use the survey resources to answer the questions. Some of the information will not be spelled out for you in the survey or the information that accompanies it. But, you should be able to infer the information from these sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
The post Paper – critique a student learning styles survey appeared first on Jumbo Tutors.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.