Topic: Post-Consumerism Vision
Write a summary for reading. A summary highlights (emphasizes) the main points of a text.
Structure your summary as follows:
1. Name the author (or authors) and title of the text.
2. Identify 2-3 of the major points or ideas of the reading. Be concise. Accurately represent the author’s writings. Use direct quotations from the text.
3. Conclusion: What findings (evidence, conclusions) does the author give?
Example of opening sentence:
In “__________” (title of article) by __________ (author’s first and last name), the author documents…
• Don’t copy sentences verbatim from the text. Summarize the reading in your own words.
• Use present tense, for example:
The article documents, describes, examines, etc.
The author observes, writes, concludes by saying, etc.
• Grab the reader’s attention by:
Citing an interesting fact or statistic from the reading.
Opening with a quote from the reading.
Posing a question your summary will answer.
Using examples from the reading.
• Minimum of two (2) pages typed.
Note: 2 full pages, not 1½ or 1¼.
• 12-sized font (any style).
• Print single-sided.
The post Post-Consumerism Vision appeared first on Custom Essay Papers.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.