Case; Southwood School: A Case Study in Training and Development By Fiona L. Robson
Content of the case analysis report
Please include the following topics in case analysis report (total 5 points for case analysis report):
- What are the potential barriers to a successful training session? Outline how you might overcome them. (.5 pt)
- Would you require any information about your participants before the training session? (.5 pt) How can the trainer motivate the participants to learn? (.5 pt) How would you deal with a participant with a negative attitude toward the training? (.5 pt)
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the training sessions being led by an external consultant. (.5 pt)
- How can the trainer ensure skills transfer so employees apply the training to the workplace? (.5)
- How would you evaluate the success of the training program (not including the end-of-session feedback forms)? (.25 pt) How would you rate Southwood’s existing evaluation form? (.25 pt)
- In the information provided in the case study, do you see any evidence that the trainer considered Dessler’s “Five-Step Training and Development Process” in the manager’s training program? Explain your answer. Required reading. See page 3. (.5 pt)
Training and Development Methods
- Would it be appropriate to use e-learning to deliver the performance management training? Explain your answer. (.5 pt)
- Do you think it is possible for learners to obtain the necessary information using a more informal or experiential learning technique? (.5 pt)
Written Report Format
Your case study summary must be at least 500 words in length (about two pages, double spaced). Please make sure you include the question number that you are answering in parentheses at the beginning of the corresponding contents or paragraphs. This will prevent me from missing your answers to certain questions. Be thorough in your answer while keeping it short.
Here are other specific requirements:
- Use proper citations for references to the textbook and case materials (APA style-see http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/).
- Use full sentences throughout the paper. Do not include fragmented or incomplete sentences anywhere in the paper.
- Proofread or take it to the writing center for a second opinion.
- The report should be typed using MS Word or equivalent software.
- Page numbers should be at the bottom of each page on all pages.
- The APA style required above is just for reference. I don’t have a preferred font as long as it’s easy to read.
Required reading; Southwood School: A Case Study in Training and Development By Fiona L. Robson
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Source by [author_name]
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"