This course has major project assignments that will be due in Weeks 3 and 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and other work for those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due. Using the famous leader you chose in Week 1, you will evaluate the leader based on course concepts covered in the last two weeks.
- Summarize the key details about your chosen leader.
- Analyze the leader’s alignment to the four universal principles: integrity, responsibility, compassion, and forgiveness, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did the leader demonstrate (or not demonstrate) those principles in his or her leadership practice?
- Analyze the different bases of power this leader used, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did this leader demonstrate use of power and which bases of power did s/he use to influence others?
- Analyze the demonstrated beliefs of this leader, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, what did the leader appear to believe about:
- Analyze how this leader affected the culture of his or her organization, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence,
- Name your document: SU_LEA5125_W3_LastName_FirstInitial_.doc.
- Submit your 7 to 10 page document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Use APA format for your document.( The Leader is Martin Luther King Jr.)
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Principles and Power in Leadership appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"