As a foundation for engaging in scholarly writing, the nurse leader-manager or nurse informaticist must be able to engage in critical thinking and anticipate the needs, questions, and concerns of the intended audience. A scholarly writer must be able to craft a paper that demonstrates clarity, specificity, fairness, relevance, and consistency (Dexter, 2000).
As you reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan, take some time to consider how you will communicate your proposal objectively yet persuasively.
- Review the information in the Practicum Project Plan (PPP) Overview document introduced in Week 3. The overview describes the components that must be included in your plan.
- Reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan thus far. Address any questions you have and/or identify areas in need of further consideration or improvement.
- Develop any outstanding components of your Practicum Project Plan. For instance, you may need to continue your review of literature that justifies your project and create your project timeline.
- Review the information on scholarly writing in this week’s Learning Resources; be sure to integrate these principles as you develop your Practicum Project Plan.
- If you posted a draft of Practicum Project Plan in this week’s optional Discussion, incorporate, as appropriate, feedback you received from your colleagues.
The post project plan | Nursing homework help appeared first on oneacademyessays.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"