VIDEO REFLECTION: The Thin Green Line
PBS video found on You tube: To see full video go to:
THE THIN GREEN LINE
- Frogs have managed to navigate life on Earth for more than __________ million years.
- These diminutive time travelers survived the ______________, ____________, & ___________, adapting in ways that have boggled the wild.
- Today, how many amphibian species are presently in decline? ________________
- Cape Cod National Sea Shore: What problem has occurred? What are the precaution efforts?
- Describe at least three different examples from the video of posing issues these “super survivor” frogs and other amphibians face that lead to the “Prefect Storm.”
- Central and South America used to harbor _______% of the worlds Amphibian species.
- List some reasons why amphibians are considered in medical science to be “little gold mines.”
- Where in the world are amphibians Chytrid free?
- What are members from the EVAC shelter doing to protect these frogs?
- In parts of the USA not affected by the Chytrid fungus, list some deformities found:
- What percent of suburban pond frog species are found with deformities?
- What are believed to be the causes of these particular deformities?
- What are some of the side effects mentioned that chemicals such as the pesticide Atrazine has done to the frogs in the video
- Other interesting notes?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Source by [author_name]
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"