Self-concept and self-esteem are generally established early in life, but are modified through social roles, interactions, and life experiences. After reviewing chapters three, four and instructor guidance and related articles. For this week’s assignment, you will write a paper that fully discusses the following components: Each component should be addressed in separate paragraphs, with APA appropriate headings.
- Discuss some experiences of the later years that may negatively influence an older person’s self-concept and self-esteem.
- Discuss what might by ways to boost older persons’ self-concept and self-esteem.
- Describe the elements of “successful aging.” How would you advise a baby boomer in the best ways to prepare for a successful old age?
- Identify modes of ageism within American society, provide examples.
- Conclusion: (wrap up content of paper, summarize findings)
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Successful Aging appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"