4.8 Midterm Exam Questions
Please answer one question from the following list. You should cite Yao (2000) as
sources. You may not cite outside sources.
• Explain the paradox of proper order.
• Explain seven core concepts.
• Explain the role of the district magistrate.
You only need to include your name, the course name, and the title of the prompt that you are
responding to in the header. You only need to include the header in the first page. Example of
the header is as follows:
POLI 113A, Midterm Exam
[PROMPT TITLE, “Blah blah blah”]
Use standard formatting (points will be deducted otherwise):
• Double spacing,
• 12pt Times New Roman or Arial,
• 1 inch margins,
• No more than 1 inch of space dedicated to title and header,
• No extraneous space between paragraphs or headers.
Cite lecture and class readings where appropriate (points will be deducted otherwise):
• Include a bibliography page at the end of your paper,1
• Include in-text citations throughout the paper,2
• Please do not use footnotes unless absolutely necessary,
• Please do not use outside sources,
• Please do not copy/paste lecture notes into the text of your response,
• Please do not simply paraphrase.
• Plagiarism (including self-plagiarism) will not be tolerated.
the mayerial link:
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.