Analysis of Management theory – in the context of contemporary and socially responsible practices
This assessment task is designed to address course learning outcomes:
CLO1: Evaluate leadership and management research and justify the application of management theory in contemporary contexts.
CLO2: Research management theory and explain how this theory applies to contemporary and socially responsible practices.
CLO4: Critically reflect on the relationship between management theory and management research evidence and communicate your knowledge of responsible management practices.
TASK Topic: The study of management helps organizations manage work more efficiently; Research, analyze and reflect on the theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations and place them in a contemporary and socially responsible context.
This paper focuses on Environmental Management and Ethical Management in relation to the Motion Studies and Human Relations theories.
Explain briefly the theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations and provide their distinctive features
Analyze how can the study of the classical theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations help Contemporary businesses improve performance in Environmental Management and Ethical Management
Refer to the Marking Guide for academic requirements
When submitting work through Canvas, you must go to the Assessment declaration web page, and must ‘click through’ this page, thereby declaring your authorship of the work.
Word limit: minimum 1750 – maximum 2000 words (excluding reference list)
Font: Calibri 11, Times New Roman 12, Arial 10
Word count: include at the end of your paper
Papers without referencing and
BUSM4323/4295 – MARKING GUIDE – Assessment 1 Semester 2, 2020
· Environmental Management
· Ethical Management
· Motion Studies theory
· Human Relations theory
· Contemporary Management
Introduction (indicative word count: 400 words)
· Title of the analysis paper, and the theory clearly outlined.
· The main ideas of the classical theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations are clearly defined
· Identify the authors of the theories, historical context and application
Analysis (indicative word count: 1000 words)
· Demonstrate how the classical theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations are applied in the contemporary world (2000 – 2020).
You must provide clear referenced examples with explanations
· Analyse how the classical theories can be used to positively influence Management
· Investigate how the classical theories have benefited Contemporary Businesses in Environmental Management and Ethical Management of the workplaces, their stakeholders (internal and external)
· Student point of view: Critically state using examples what you liked and didn’t like about the theories and its application in the current Economic Environment.
NOTE: All the main points of the Analysis must be well supported by literature, research and examples
Conclusion (indicative word count: 350 words)
· Restate thesis and summarise the main ideas with new and stronger statements
· Supported by literature, provide arguments and recommendations on how the classical theories of Motion Studies and Human Relations can help contemporary businesses improve performance in Environmental and Ethical Management
Referencing: Harvard referencing style must be observed.
· Min 5 academic in text references (academic sources may only include: journals, textbooks or literally material)
· Consistent in text referencing
· Reference list in an alphabetical order
Assessments without in text referencing and/or reference list will receive ZERO marks for the whole assignment.
This report paper is to be 1750 – 2000 words in length. Students must provide word count at the end of their paper
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.