Identify a negotiation situation that took place in an organization (It can either be internal to the organization or it can be between organizations).
The organization topic is The Walt Disney company’s resent acquisition of FOX. The Walt Disney Company has a huge negotiation between the two entities.
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the constituents and agents, and describe their role in the negotiation process.
- Identify cultural and audience impact on the negotiations (if any)
- Describe two of three factors (power, influence, coalitions) that contributed to or supported the negotiation strategies, and analyze their effectiveness.
- Develop two or three additional factors (power, influence, coalitions) that could have been used to improve negotiation performance, and explain why these factors may or may not be more beneficial.
- Describe the ethical approach practiced within the selected organization, and its impact on the negotiation process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post The Walt Disney company’s appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"