Click the link above to submit the assignment.
Assignment 3: Staffing the HR Department
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
You are assessing the work design present in your selected company when you realize that you have not adequately reviewed the job descriptions, recruitment and selection methods the company currently uses. You will also need to make sure that the compensation and benefit packages are aligned with the company’s culture. At this point, you are realizing that you need immediate assistance, so you must start staffing your HR department.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Choose three (3) HR functions and assess the significance of each in adding value to your HR department in support of your company’s vision and mission.
2. Write a job description for one (1) of the HR functions you selected. Determine the specific degree (e.g., associates, bachelors, or masters) and certifications (e.g., SHRM, HRCI, ATD, or WorldatWork) needed. Include the level and type of experience needed (e.g., industry, managerial, customer service, tenure, etc.).
3. Choose one (1) recruitment method and one (1) selection method you will use in order to attract the best quality candidates for these positions. Provide a rationale for your choices.
4. Develop a compensation and benefit package for the new HR Staff. Explain how this package will provide a high return on investment to the company.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment from within the past five (5) years. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
6. Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
The post This paper needs to be grammatically correct and completed by may appeared first on oneacademyessays.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.