- Briefly describe the essential elements of forecasting the supply of and demand for human resources.
- Before the recruiting process can begin, an organization should prepare a job analysis before determining job description and specifications. List the three steps in job analysis.
- Briefly describe each of these job analysis techniques:
- Narrative job analysis
- Task analysis inventory
- Functional job analysis
- Select one of the jobs listed here below. Assume you are the hiring manager and you need to add to your staff. What are three points might you include in a job description for this position?
- Retail clerk at a major department store
- Help Desk for an IT company
- Wait staff for an upscale restaurant
- Aide to military general or admiral
- Explain how organizations can temporarily increase the size of their workforce.
- Define employment-at-will. What is one exception to employment-at-will?
- There are several causes of job dissatisfaction. Identify and explain one cause of job dissatisfaction.
- Organizations recruit either internally or externally.
- Define internal and external recruiting.
- Describe one situation where internal recruiting would be better.
- Describe one situation where external recruiting would be better.
- List and describe the three general steps in the selection process.
- The final step in the recruiting process is to make a decision about which applicant to select. Explain why using multiple indicators should be used in making the final decision. Explain how job analyses are important to the decision process.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Wait staff for an upscale restaurant appeared first on Scholar Writers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"