You have been hired to create a mobile application for Healthy Life, a local organic bakery and grocery store. The owners want to offer a mobile application to customers that features recipes that contain ingredients that they sell in their store.
- Create a new Android Application Project.
- The main screen should state the name of the person who owns the phone.
- The recipe application should have a tile or visual shortcut placed in the application list.
- The application should have a splash screen that serves as an appropriate graphical advertisement for the application.
- The application should use an appropriate template design and application icon image.
- Once opened, the main page of the application should use the page name of Healthy Life and a normal full-screen layout using a 2-column grid control in the Content Panel with 4 buttons in the right column and 4 corresponding images in the left column of the grid control. The text of the four buttons should read: Bread, Fruits, Vegetables, and Soup, respectively. Note: IThe buttons will be linked to the corresponding recipe category in a local database.
- Create a second page with a data entry form and the following fields: recipename, category, ingredients, and instructions.
- Make the Category field a dropdown box that contains the recipe categories listed above.
- Create Add and Delete buttons.
- Create the database necessary to store the information associated with the data entry form.
- Modify the application code to support addition and deletion of data in the database.
- Link the buttons to the corresponding recipe category in a local database.
- When the button is activated, the recipes should appear on a new page, one record at a time.
- Add Next and Previous buttons on that page to allow the user to navigate through the recipes in the current category.
The post You have been hired to create a mobile application for healthy life, appeared first on oneacademyessays.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"